Juvenile Detention Center Visitation Hours
Tuesday and Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
A-K…Sunday 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
L-Z…Sunday 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
(Sunday visitation time assigned by youth’s last name)
Please come 15 minutes before visitation starts so that ID checks and searches may be completed in time for visitation to start.
- Visitors are required to provide a picture ID, and may be subject to additional search.
- Visitation is limited to parent(s), step-parent(s), legal guardian(s), minister, and/or attorney. Special visitation arrangements can be made during regular visiting hours, by contacting the Detention Director at 419-774-5578.
- For security reasons, there are to be NO items brought in for the youth. Visitor’s personal items are to be secured in the lockers provided outside of the visitation room. Special arrangements can be made for medical supplies/needs by contacting the above.
- Visitation may be halted at any time for disruptive, disrespectful, or otherwise unacceptable behavior.
- The Richland County Juvenile Justice Center is a smoke-free environment, with no smoking permitted inside the building. Please use the appropriate receptacles for tobacco products outside of detention visitation entrance.
- Visitors are limited to 2 per youth per visit.